Signs You May Need a New Denture
It is important that you continue to see your dentist for follow-up visits to check for fit and function after you start wearing your iDenture. Your dentist will check your mouth for sore spots and make any small adjustments necessary so you continue to be comfortable with your new smile.
Most dentures will last somewhere between five and ten years. To check if everything is still going well with your current denture answer the following questions:
- Are you having difficulty chewing food?
- Are you having difficulty speaking?
- Are you always biting the side of your mouth or cheek?
- Has your mouth and/or gums have become red or inflamed?
- Do you feel continued discomfort wearing your dentures?
- Are your dentures are cracked or chipped?
- Have you had your denture for over five years?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, it is time to make an appointment to visit your dentist. It maybe time that you need a new iDenture.